Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Vika behaves the exactly so as its predecessor Adele. She destroyed the whole atmosphere by their type (jealousy and problems at home). She should have to go as quickly as possible. Nora should be active. Even if the "reality" would be fined: I would like to here no frustrated troubled girls, but fun-loving entertainment.

I hope that's not true..Watching adele and danaya come home at 5:00 in the morning, eat and go to bed is not really my concept of voyeurism.  Although, one might ask, what's the difference with now?  One in the bath, elisa getting ready for something upstairs, and danaya in bed again (as she was yesterday) with very little interaction (let alone talking).  This apartment is really, really quiet.  I thought things were getting better the other night but now...next to nothing! maybe things will get better today?

• Upvote 2

Seems like the only fun times for theem is drinking which really isnt good for them or their health, especially how drunk they were the other night. Drinking is ok in moderation. Elisa also smokes like a chimney, which is very bad.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

If Dayana gets a job in clubs for Elisa it will mean empty apt. at night again. And with summer empty apt, on the daytime, girls will go to the beach.

Danaya offers work for Elisa after she leaves Barcelona. So you should not worry. I think neither Vika nor Elisa will not go to clubs in Barcelona. But there will be a lot of walking around the city, and sunbathing on the beach. At night you will watch as they fuck with their boyfriends.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

Danaya offers work for Elisa after she leaves Barcelona. So you should not worry. I think neither Vika nor Elisa will not go to clubs in Barcelona. But there will be a lot of walking around the city, and sunbathing on the beach. At night you will watch as they fuck with their boyfriends.

Thanks yury...you always make me feel so much better when you clear things up!  CC should pay for your membership to RLC!  Now, if we can just get the girls to leave their rooms and interact!!!

• Upvote 2