Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Elisa is just another teaser, she is scared to be a real woman, The last of the real women walked out that front door when ANNA and IRMA left, and since then nothing but girls with the mentality of school girls.

:angry: Elisa could be great if she chose to be, and even could be another legacy to be remembered like K&K and IRMA and ANNA, and of course NORA . unfortunately I am afraid that will not happen.:sad::sad::sad:

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Elisa is just another teaser, she is scared to be a real woman, The last of the real women walked out that front door when ANNA and IRMA left, and since then nothing but girls with the mentality of school girls.

:angry: Elisa could be great if she chose to be, and even could be another legacy to be remembered like K&K and IRMA and ANNA, and of course NORA . unfortunately I am afraid that will not happen.:sad::sad::sad:

No one can replace Irma and anna , I wish Elisa tries :-) If every Paying RLC like me complain they might do something about it   I hope after Danaya lives may be Nanny Vica will trie may be I am hoping 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, Thes, you  hit it right on the nose. My feelings about Elisa exactly. Her bf wouldn't care if she even fucked another guy. Hell, he wanted her to fix him up!

Another babe in the woods.

How different the Barce girls since Irma and Anna are from Kristy and her angels! They are 22 year olds with maturity head and shoulders over the Barce girls. It must be the Russian girls!

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Nick said:

No one can replace Irma and anna , I wish Elisa tries :-) If every Paying RLC like me complain they might do something about it   I hope after Danaya lives may be Nanny Vica will trie may be I am hoping 

Sorry to tell you pal, but all the complaining in the world to RLC won't help. RLC  will run its business the way it wants, unfortunately.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

well danaya it's been fun so here a rose a hug and a kiss on the cheek from me to you I hope you have a safe  trip back at home.

Amen, pal! I never wish ill of anyone on rlc. Except for the abusers.

• Upvote 2

Last morning and Danaya looks serene. Vika gets ready to go with her to the airport I think. She stands there bottomless doing makeup. I can not think of a better way to put on makeup.

• Upvote 1