Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

agree, sometimes it seems like it's just me on the site ...

But it does not happen so much out of the ordinary. Arise, exercising, bathing, eating, watching tv / pc. sleep .. and bate for Kristy ... :)

Well, tnks for your time, anyway..........LOL !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

I highly doubt that Kristy has no sex life. ... It just will take place somewere else.

Currently, the girls seems to share their presence time again. ... Most of the time is either Kamila or Kristy out over night. I wonder, if there is a schedule for this.

I was just joking around when I placed the image.  I don't know what their schedule is.  Kamila had Egor over for a few nights but he was only there for the Sex and the Free Food and nothing else.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

I TOLD YOU SO, KAMI IS BACK WITH DIMA!!  same clothes she left with feeding the p  . left with cross on came back with bear on 36hrs later! you owe me a nickel.

I need more evidence to believe that... If so she is highly masochist !

4 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

Guess you did not see were kami was. As ridgerunner did the kitchen has NOT been redecorated.All the prove you need

Yes, I've seen the pictures but it seems a bit farfetched... and I really can't think she is so stupid.

17 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, I've seen the pictures but it seems a bit farfetched... and I really can't think she is so stupid.

Passed history says she is. I'm just glad we have not had to look at that creepy smile of his YET. She's kept it out of house.  Is she stupid enough to think we don't know were and when it was taken or is this her way of easing him back in.