Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Los que hemos seguido Heidi un tiempo, sabe que es un montón de viajar. Así que ya veremos lo mucho que va a estar en el apartamento.

Do you really think K & K can break? One of the two girls leave?
Personally, I think the house would lose its magic, right?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

De acuerdo :-) Hope se quedan "para siempre"

I do not think "forever" is the right thing to do. But if in my opinion, K & K, does not follow the philosophy of Barcelona. I think it's more like any other apartment, in the style of Zoya, Nelly, Sasha ...
Imagine, closing those floors that have worked so far? From my point of view, many people follow that floor, and I'm not a big fan of them, but I recognize the facts ...

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We who have followed Heidi awhile, knows that she is a lot of traveling. So we'll see how much she will be in the apartment.

So Heidi has been here before? I thought she looked familiar. Yes I'm don't look in here all that much. They don't do a lot and the bates are not worth watching. 

• Upvote 1

Now finally starting to get some changes in the house. When a new beautiful girl has moved in. So a big welcome into the eyes guarded world of Heidi. Hope you are a girl who does not have dedicated your life to waste time to the phone, as the others have done. for then many will open their eyes to you, and you will be loved. Good luck with everything now Hedi. ✨???

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So Heidi has been here before? I thought she looked familiar. Yes I'm don't look in here all that much. They don't do a lot and the bates are not worth watching. 

Yes, it was she who bate in Kami's bed . She was also visiting the B1 when Kami was there.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I think we should have some ice in the stomach, as we say here.
We'll see how she manage the room. Now closet full of stuff from K & K, as well as storage for suitcases etc..
Possible Heidi just there for a month. But since they have inserted an extra camera and upgraded bed,it may appear that there are three people in the future

My belief is this apartment can support 3 girls easily. If K&K need to remove their stuff from the room, so be it. They should have enough space in their own rooms for storage. Heidi's room just needs a dresser and night stand and it will be a very nice room. Larger actually than the 4 smaller bedrooms in B1 & B2. I hope it stays a 3 girl apartment. It would offer much more interest due to K & K traveling from time to time.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I do not think "forever" is the right thing to do. But if in my opinion, K & K, does not follow the philosophy of Barcelona. I think it's more like any other apartment, in the style of Zoya, Nelly, Sasha ...
Imagine, closing those floors that have worked so far? From my point of view, many people follow that floor, and I'm not a big fan of them, but I recognize the facts ...

Let's hope so. It just could be that Keidi had no place to stay in Moscow and that Kami offered her the guest room, so asked RLC to move their ass and make ithe room a bit more comfortable. The extra cam might have been there from the beginning and just not connected.