Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

22 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Noldus,  je voudrais vous poser une question ..

les cameras affichent elles un voyant lumineux pour faire savoir à ceux qui sont dans les appartements qu'on les regarde  ???? 

Parfois , certains vous regardent comme si ils savaient que vous venez d'arriver et les regarder   

Good question, I've wondered the same thing.
But they have not, from what I've seen of the different cameras.
It's more flats where you see kameranene and no one has any LED's el indicating IP traffic.

RLC can certainly see anyone on the different cam, with which operating systems, screen type and browser we use.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Good question, I've wondered the same thing.
But they have not, from what I've seen of the different cameras.
It's more flats where you see kameranene and no one has any LED's el indicating IP traffic.

RLC can certainly see anyone on the different cam, with which operating systems, screen type and browser we use.

They can get our IP, our country, our provider, our provider local place, our OS, and then of course on which cam we are, but as with the NSA to much data lead to a chaos... They are surely more interested in volume of traffic per apartement and the hours where most people are connected. They certainly just collect stats, they don't need to know more and won't pay peope to do that. As for the watermark, it's just a program scanning the web and searching for those watermarks, then putting the result in a file. They bought this service, can't do it themselves.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I am quite sure now that they are waiting people. Kristy put a nice dress on, Kami decided herself to wear panties and changed for a short jean.

Maybe birthday party for Heidi?