Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something I don't like about Kami, yes there is... Her music choices : she is very fond of club music, electronic, artificial and very loud because she likes dancing on this BS, even alone in front of a mirror. She is a good lonely dancer, she has the rythm, the lightness, the good mooves. Kristy is more elaborate on this point...

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:30 AM, Noldus said:

--------------

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

probably means  yea RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! creepy smile time!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not for what you do well, I have no taste, but only to help on that rare occasion in passing. The comings and goings of the tides are yours alone. 

56 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

There is something I don't like about Kami, yes there is... Her music choices : she is very fond of club music, electronic, artificial and very loud because she likes dancing on this BS, even alone in front of a mirror. She is a good lonely dancer, she has the rythm, the lightness, the good mooves. Kristy is more elaborate on this point...

I agree about the music Kami listens to.It has no feelings,no emotions and no soul.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami cleaned up her room,made her bed and put the bear back on the bed.Wonder if the bear on the bed means anything?

You think that Dima is coming ? I won't bet on that as I don't think so and hope not. She often has to remove the bear to clean the bedroom. But the fact that she kept the big bear means that she doesn't hate Dima, or that she likes so much this bear that she doesn't care. She certainly enjoys the image of her with this big bear, and she loves beary guys.

Look at Kami's instagram, there is a nice timelapse on the decoration of the Xmas tree. She wrote that without wine, they would never have had the courage to built it and decore it. A nice photo of Kristy in a box, as a troll gift on her own account too.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

You think that Dima is coming ? I won't bet on that as I don't think so and hope not. She often has to remove the bear to clean the bedroom. But the fact that she kept the big bear means that she doesn't hate Dima, or that she likes so much this bear that she doesn't care. She certainly enjoys the image of her with this big bear, and she loves beary guys.

Maybe kamila's  mother and father as once before. Figure the deep cleaning, anastasie doing the cooking. Christmas eve.  Let's see what kami puts on .  

4 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

Maybe kamila's  mother and father as once before. Figure the deep cleaning, anastasie doing the cooking. Christmas eve.  Let's see what kami puts on .  

No, I don't think so, too much work for parents or even for Dima. I would rather bet on Heidi's friends, more fashionable folks than Kristy's friends.