StnCld talking to the admin

HarleyFatboy

First off, I want to say that I love StnCld to death.  He has always been there for me and helped me out when I needed it most.  Tonight I read somewhere about people wanting to know why they couldn't post the cam site that Jess operates off of and StnCld said it was because of CC rules and some kind of personal gain.  StnCld said he would talk to Admin about it because someone said that VHTV was granted their own thread and this person was asking why is it ok for VHTV to advertise for their own personal gain but not OK for someone to post the cam site that Jess was operating off of.  StnCld said he would talk to Admin about it, and I can tell you now that nothing will change.  I personally agree with everyone that does not see that posting this site is a problem but these mods are so scared to stand up for the general population of the CC members, that nothing will change because of it.  This whole thing about sharing their social media sites is a freaking joke!!  If these girls were so concerned about their social media pages being found out about, they would be by invitation only to the general public in the first damn place!!   A girls cam site is NO different!!

Keep posting your disapproval and maybe something will change......but I seriously doubt it!!

Have a good night....

HFB

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, I want to say that I love StnCld to death.  He has always been there for me and helped me out when I needed it most.  Tonight I read somewhere about people wanting to know why they couldn't post the cam site that Jess operates off of and StnCld said it was because of CC rules and some kind of personal gain.  StnCld said he would talk to Admin about it because someone said that VHTV was granted their own thread and this person was asking why is it ok for VHTV to advertise for their own personal gain but not OK for someone to post the cam site that Jess was operating off of.  StnCld said he would talk to Admin about it, and I can tell you now that nothing will change.  I personally agree with everyone that does not see that posting this site is a problem but these mods are so scared to stand up for the general population of the CC members, that nothing will change because of it.  This whole thing about sharing their social media sites is a freaking joke!!  If these girls were so concerned about their social media pages being found out about, they would be by invitation only to the general public in the first damn place!!   A girls cam site is NO different!!

Keep posting your disapproval and maybe something will change......but I seriously doubt it!!

Have a good night....

HFB

Specific Boards have been made for the Girls and their Cam Shows. They are in the Sub Forum above the Pinned Threads for B1 & B2 Apartments.

• Upvote 1