Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Kami and Kristy on Kristy's bed watching each other photos on their phones. Always nice to see them together, side by side, kami's leg over Kristy's, smiling and enjoying the moment. The one good thing about Dima is that he brings back K&K together !

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami talking to some guy on her phone.Voice does not sound like Dima.Where is Kitek when we need him? lol

When Kami left Kristy's bedroom for the phone call, Kristy made some sarcastic remark about Dima. If that was not him on the phone, that makes sense. I hope for Kami that she found a new guy, Kristy could help her, she tried them all :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

When Kami left Kristy's bedroom for the phone call, Kristy made some sarcastic remark about Dima. If that was not him on the phone, that makes sense. I hope for Kami that she found a new guy, Kristy could help her, she tried them all :dodgy:

If Kami found a new guy I hope she brings him home.But might be difficult to arrange with Katya there.

4 hours ago, cwouters said:

I have not seen any scars. But they can be so hidden (armpits, chestnuts), you can not see them with this camera quality.

From family experience-a lot of breast augmentation is done through the belly button, up under the stomach muscles.  The implants are inserted , then inflated in place.

There are no scars anywhere.

Kami going naked arount the apartment, taking the usual two hours to prepare herself before going out. She has to go somewhere important for her to do that. Underwears don't match so she doesn't intend to undress... But she will still change herself 20 times before actually leaving.