Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Then this apartment is not real life as advertised by RLC.

i think that if ratings go down they may the right to ask them to show a little ass,depends on contract to have a free apt ,, but i think that they may be told to do special ideas like massages and dance ,twister naked , in living room in something sexy ,  but all else is real ,, iv'e seen real feelings here ,,,, not all fake ,not all 100% real  

1 minute ago, bobbysac said:

i think that if ratings go down they may the right to ask them to show a little ass,depends on contract to have a free apt ,, but i think that they may be told to do special ideas like massages and dance ,twister naked , in living room in something sexy ,  but all else is real ,, iv'e seen real feelings here ,,,, not all fake ,not all 100% real  

But the real problem is that they are very seldom in the apartment anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Kami's message for RLC viewers,"Fuck you,suckers. lol"

don't worry for her and dima they have understand how benefit of the rlc system,we can waiting long time for see sex with kamila and dima here,she can left tomorrow for good i will be very happy

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the real problem is that they are very seldom in the apartment anymore.

yes but are they working?real maybe ,they try to have other girls there ..they try ,i like these girls and the pig ,, lol .love the pig