Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0330 and no Nicole. In my opinion, what she is doing is nothing more than a "Fuck you" to RLC. Don't understand RLC management. She very much needs to be sent on her way ASAP if for no other reason than to send a message to all participants that you need to live by the agreement or there will be consequences. And let Nicole know she just pissed away any chance of a return visit.

We all know why she is not there it's because of the fight I didn't see the actual fight but i heard it got pretty violent and Estelle punched her out. If that's the case Estelle should be the one sent home. If any violence happens in the apartments RLC normally get rid of them maybe they should both be sent packing.

• Upvote 3

Das war es denn wohl mit Nicole und Estelle. Auch ich sehe Estelle mittlerweile sehr negativ Wer sich öffentlich schlägt hat eigentlich kein Recht mehr in der Wohnung zu bleiben, das gilt für beide.

Also an RLC: beide nach Hause schicken, alleine der Mitglieder willen. Obwohl ich die Darbietungen von Nicol gut befunden habe, ein Grund das Abo länger zu haben. Leider hat Nicol aber daneben gegriffen. Ferner habe ich zubemängeln, daß so viele Wohnungen doch sehr oft nicht bewohnt sind. Das gilt mittlerweile auch für Heidi, die ich im übrigen doch auch als sehr interessante Person finde.Insgesamt finde ich, was im Moment in Barc.-Wohnungen abläuft nicht als gelungen an. Wollen wir doch hoffen, das es schnell besser wird.

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

We all know why she is not there it's because of the fight I didn't see the actual fight but i heard it got pretty violent and Estelle punched her out. If that's the case Estelle should be the one sent home. If any violence happens in the apartments RLC normally get rid of them maybe they should both be sent packing.

I agree they should be both send home, because right now it's like having only 2 girls in the appt Danaya & angelina, because sorry but when you see that estelle is having less views when she takes shower than danaya & angelina just sitting on their bed reading their phone ... I see that i'm not the only one that have zero interest in estelle and rlc had probably realised that :X 
And like i said rlc usually sends e-mails when there is change, now  V & T has left, they put the "24h most watched clip" on the replay, jess left, stella came back. And still no e-mail from them ( which is odd because lately they don't miss a chance to send e-mail to promote the replay feature ...) So IMO i think rlc is busy with something else ( much bigger & better i hope ^^ because since the replay opened i have been paying 75$/month and didn't see any improvement what soever, so i'm hopping they'r planning something big, and i'm pretty sure of it :) ) 

• Upvote 3