Lia & Mia

Halbadier

Tantalising as it is to have identical twins in the Barca apartment, over the period of time they have been present, I have come to realise how little I like them, and this has detracted for my main reason to visit (the Goddess of Elegance herself, Irma). I have identified my irritation on two things, both insignificant in themselves but damaging to my desire to watch this apartment. 1 The constant need they have to ape and emulate each other throughout the day, in hairstyles and clothing which now just pisses me off.(bugger the "we are Twins" rationale!!"!) and 2,  watching one of the twins trying to open an egg-carton, which I timed and took her four minutes to work out how to do it, so intellectual pygmy as well. Do others have a similar view to mine, or just me?

• Upvote 2

If I was still a member to RLC and watching them I would have an opinion for you.  However, as I am not I can only say that I personally believe bringing twins to RLC is a mistake.   Twins, specially identical twins, seem to do everything together from my experience with them.  That means that when one dresses a certain way, the other will as well.  When one needs to go do something the other will usually follow.   There will more than likely never be anything sexual between the two of them while at RLC.   Sure, they might participate in the BS games that go on in that apartment, but that's about it.   I'm sure after sometime has passed they will end up showering together to jump start the viewers into thinking what else may they do.   It would have been much better to get two arbitrary girls for the apartment (if that's what RLC is trying to do...4 girls to each apartment) than to have a set of twins in my honest opinion.   To each his own and that's why I quit watching RLC......they've gone a new direction trying to keep their monthly numbers up for each month and that's all it is!!

14 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

I agree Harley!  RLC, demographic has dropped by 4% the last quarter. If anyone lives in Canada, you have the right to start a class action lawsuit against RLC, for banning. (a lot easier for you since you already live there) and understands the Canadian Laws.

If it was not for the Goddess, I would of started it already. They have everything posted in English, so, if you get Ban for any type of post and you do not understand or know how to read English, you have a case. Google it, so, you can educate yourselves, looking out for few of my true friends. Peace Joey 19.gif.97ee93021986bf5c61e516e57bf05d3f.gif

Hello JB,  I don't live in Canada, I live in the US.  There is not enough people with the testicles it would take to start a class action lawsuit against RLC, and not only that.......most of the people agree with everything they do and that's the sad part!!

I do appreciate you looking out for your true friends though!!!

Have a good one JB,

Harley

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

I corrected a few misspelled words, Halberdier. Lol. I`m not perfect either. 

A breath of fresh air, reading your post. I agree, on the Doublemint Twins. To me their followers, imitators. 

Irma, is just not herself anymore, time for her to move on. For the record, there is only one Goddess, and it's not Irma. In my humble opinion. Take a guess, who is. ruroVeHNWJ4.jpg.c2b7a36076902ffb1b677c66b181da2b.jpg

That looks like Jessica from behind....

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That looks like Jessica from behind....

I'm guessing it is Leora. In truth I would want Leora for a wife, because she is loving, sensual, domesticated, gifted, artistic, and beautiful. I would want Irma for her sexuality, grace, big tits, and her mobility, but I also believe those udders of Irma will look less and less appealing as she ages and they lose muscle and just hang like spaniels ears..

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...