Favorite Couple from the old days

dmizzle26

I was just looking through the archives even though there isnt much there and it got me wondering. I been a member of CC for over 5 yrs now and been watching RLC since. And i was just wanted to know from guys who been around just as long what is some of ya favorite couples from the past. For me it was Lina and Mark just for the fact that i liked Lina and Ariel and Harvey i liked the Interracial dynamic between them and their Sex was fun to watch. I remember back then one of the big discussions was long before Nora takes her next bath or change her shorts lol  stuff like that is what i miss the most

• Upvote 2

Alina and Mark and all thier friends, and endless sessions in the bedroom, Alma and just Alma never cared for Stefan, and Angela and Valera, and of course Lora and Max. Lina and Mark in the old apartment of Leora and Paul. Meercat was the bestest coolest cat ever, and of course Agent Dog rates right up there. Man we are few and far between these days.

Thanks for the post ::) curious to see how many respond of the old timers?

On 2017-03-17 at 7:04 PM, Thestarider said:

Alina and Mark and all thier friends, and endless sessions in the bedroom, Alma and just Alma never cared for Stefan, and Angela and Valera, and of course Lora and Max. Lina and Mark in the old apartment of Leora and Paul. Meercat was the bestest coolest cat ever, and of course Agent Dog rates right up there. Man we are few and far between these days.

Thanks for the post ::) curious to see how many respond of the old timers?

i just took a look over at voyeur house website, and it does appear more depraved than RLC, with girl on girl on guy and another girl.