www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Camarads works on Dolphin browser, but the video won't load on Puffin browser. It doesn't work on the mobile or the desktop settings. The website loads, but the video feed does not. I'm using an android phone. 

Puffin browser ? Haven't heard of it untill now. We basicaly made tests on the major browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera... We'll take a look and see what's the issue. Thanks for the heads-up !

Guest CamaradsOfficial
7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a prominent browser on iPhone and Android that allows flash video to play. 

We dont use flash player Amy. From what i'm reading about Puffin its a browser that uses flash player, but we use html player. 

16 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Puffin browser ? Haven't heard of it untill now. We basicaly made tests on the major browsers like Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera... We'll take a look and see what's the issue. Thanks for the heads-up !

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

As popular as Puffin Browser is I'm very surprised that you didn't know this,,,for years now it was one of the only mobile web browsers that you could actually use to view Flash based websites like RLC on your Smartphone.:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest CamaradsOfficial
11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gifshocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

As popular as Puffin Browser is I'm very surprised that you didn't know this,,,for years now it was one of the only mobile web browsers that you could actually use to view Flash based websites like RLC on your Smartphone.:biggrin::biggrin:

Hehe, well to be honest i use just Chrome and ios . I didn't watch any websites like rlc, especially on my mobile :)

That's why we even decided to give up flash. In 1-2 years all major browsers will give up support for flash, even on desktops. There are some browsers like Puffin that were built specificaly for Flash support, but like i specified, we don't use flash players..

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can force Firefox to allow zooming, but the menus zoom too and it messes things up. Perhaps the menus overlay is the culprit that is preventing pinch zooming. 

I understand, but we can't do anything if the browser is built to automaticaly load the flash player and to be honest to build an entire part of website just for this browser it's not worth it. 

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Amy3 said:

That's fine, but look into why pinch zooming doesn't work. 

For what does pinch zoom doesn't work ? The website or the video ?

Thanks

4 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hehe, well to be honest i use just Chrome and ios . I didn't watch any websites like rlc, especially on my mobile :)

That's why we even decided to give up flash. In 1-2 years all major browsers will give up support for flash, even on desktops. There are some browsers like Puffin that were built specificaly for Flash support, but like i specified, we don't use flash players..

Thanks

Oh ok,,cool,, It just surprised me because I thought of you guys as Tech Savvy and would pretty much know about all this already,, I guess they say that you learn new things everyday,,nobody knows everything,,,well maybe just me lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Amy3 said:

I guess the website. I should be able to pinch zoom the video, especially when it's not in full screen mode.

Well it's very simple why : bootstrap website .

The website will resize for every device so it fits perfectly in the screen.

There are 2 way to make the website, for mobile version and using bootstrap. Bootstrap is a technology a few years old and it's used even on over 60 % of mobile applications. There is no need for raw coding of applications..But there are a lot to say about this. 

That's why you can't pinch zoom.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Oh ok,,cool,, It just surprised me because I thought of you guys as Tech Savvy and would pretty much know about all this already,, I guess they say that you learn new things everyday,,nobody knows everything,,,well maybe just me lol:biggrin::biggrin:

You can't know every broswer. Just to have an idea , how many do you know ? 

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/browsers-list

11 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

You can't know every broswer. Just to have an idea , how many do you know ? 

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/browsers-list

:biggrin::biggrin:

I see your point,,,,but I do know a lot of those,,especially when I was searching a few years ago for browsers like Puffin and Dolphin that could be flash enabled.

I had to go through a lot of Ugly Ducklings that those lesser known browsers are, before I found my Princess::)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So that is a disadvantage. Just go to VV for example on Dolphin browser on a smartphone. Go to the Green Wood apt. Notice how you can zoom into closer to see Sonia on the couch. You can't do that on Camarads. 

For example on iphone you can do a zoom in video , but that's from the built-in video player. 

Depends on how you see it. Every thing has advantages / disadvantages. We think it's better with bootstrap.

Thanks