www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Please @CamaradsOfficial give us new apartments with new people as soon as possibile... These apartments are most of the time empty and with only girls.. It's going to be boring (for me).. I would like to see some male guys and some gay male guys.. Put some male people in a new apartment or put Catylin and Melany together, so we can have the apartment available for someone else! Please, I wanna see for once in history of these cam projects an apartment with only boys! Lesbians and straight people are okay but they are always everywhere! It's 2017, the world is composed by gay male people too!! I wish see this (your) project more innovative than the others and open to all types of sexual orientation (gay male included). If finding gay male people is a little difficult then for the moment find at least some group of male friends to put together in a new apartment.. please!

On 21/7/2017 at 0:09 AM, XYZ12 said:

however, I am sorry I can gain melany nothing. she is very dull and theirs camshows are full fake I wish a right normal woman again like it was lily.

same thing here,just totally uninterested by her,she look so fake and boring i don't like his attitude

• Upvote 1

Apparently this is the choice to continue with this project. I was hoping for something else, something innovative, something alternative, something real, but it’s not. 24 hours live to see only empty apartments and few hours of full apartments with only fake couples, fake girls who do nothing but touching themselves in front of their laptop faking everything. No real people, no boys, no guests, no gay tenants, nothing else. That's all. I give up. I don’t wanna waste more time. Bye.

• Upvote 1

The replay is not working in Anna & Jane's house, when you click on the graph it does not show what your looking for. I see other people have complain but no response from camarads  not good   :angry:  

This is what I have found out about the graph in Anna & Jane house, the graph works but if you click on the high points of the graph that is where the problem is, the high points do not work. you should see the girls having sex in the picture

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

The replay is not working in Anna & Jane's house, when you click on the graph it does not show what your looking for. I see other people have complain but no response from camarads  not good   :angry:  

this site have alot of progress to do in term of communication,never got answer to my multiples emails,for now iam back with the free cams till i see better content

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 8/2/2017 at 8:39 AM, Russ said:

This is what I have found out about the graph in Anna & Jane house, the graph works but if you click on the high points of the graph that is where the problem is, the high points do not work. you should see the girls having sex in the picture

There is a small delay in the graph because of a hard reboot of the servers. Everything should go back to normal with the graph today. 

On 8/2/2017 at 10:06 AM, laptyratic1 said:

this site have alot of progress to do in term of communication,never got answer to my multiples emails,for now iam back with the free cams till i see better content

If you wrote here it doesnt mean you sent us an email. We respond to all emails.