www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

39 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

VIDEOS

Are the videos from the 24h replay saved on the site??

no,it's the same principe of rlc replay it's not videos it's just thumbnails of the most popular moments during the last 24h,there is no archive videos.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
19 minutes ago, jjs said:

camarads  I joined today paid for my account turned computer off and now it's saying ..... 

Untidddtled.png

Hey jjs, please send us on email on [email protected] with the payment confirmation so i can look into your problem. A common mistake is at users who have multiple users on our website. But email us and i will resolve the issue. 

Thanks

51 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Hey jjs, please send us on email on [email protected] with the payment confirmation so i can look into your problem. A common mistake is at users who have multiple users on our website. But email us and i will resolve the issue. 

Thanks

My apologies under different Email

8 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

no,it's the same principe of rlc replay it's not videos it's just thumbnails of the most popular moments during the last 24h,there is no archive videos.

Well, thats just too bad :sad:

Thank you kindly.

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
10 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

@CamaradsOfficial hi,what is the programm for this next 2 months? more appartments maybe?

Yes, more apartments will be added. 

Thanks

i have many buffering problem for be connected or stay connected specially in anna/jane appartment,i know my internet connection is not very good actually but i have not this problem on rlc for example,i think you need to have a good internet speed for the website working good