www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

1 hour ago, jjs said:

NO action still the same , why don't you put clips of action instead of what ever this is !!!! when my account ends I'll wait to rejoin until this problem is fixed cause with my timeline I don't get to see much , mostly apartments are empty or nothing going on i'll check back when things are working better , i'll try another site . thank you anyway .

this site is not bad but they need archive videos like vh and not only for 24h

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CamaradsOfficial

Small reboot to apply some settings. Duration max 10 minutes. Thanks and sorry for downtime.

Edit: Maintainance complete.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial

While the video feeds are very good, one thing that seems to be lacking is color. Everything has a bit of a greyness to it. I have all sorts of video monitors, even a high end 4k monitor that displays a billion colors, and yet it still seems that cokor is faded or grey. Is there any way to enhance the color so that the tenants don't look so ashened? 

Hey Amy. Since day 1 of our launch, we haven't changed a bit the cams or settings of them. We are still runing 1080p resolution. I will take a look into the cam settings to see if there is any color enhancer and i will let you know.

Thanks for the feedback

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks. I think some extra color could really make things pop. Maybe do some tests on one apt and then compare it to the others. I'd be happy to judge the tests. 

I understand what you mean. It's all about the cam settings if i have any option like this...

Well i guess i on camarads shit list. They won't even read my PM. I guess i never win a free month with them. Thank Amy3 for saying about the same thing i said about more camera in the barcelona apt. They will listen to you. O Well casahot will be back in 3   more week i hope and i won't need camarads any more

Guest CamaradsOfficial
9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well i guess i on camarads shit list. They won't even read my PM. I guess i never win a free month with them. Thank Amy3 for saying about the same thing i said about more camera in the barcelona apt. They will listen to you. O Well casahot will be back in 3   more week i hope and i won't need camarads any more

I have read your message on our email. The winners of a free month are announced by the admins, not by us. You have to be on the leaderboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Amber & Paul have left and Anna & Jane seem to be going as well. Nothing much is left to watch, as I have just recently re-subscribed after a while it looks like I will be watching at empty flats and if I am lucky dogs and cats. Is it the whole project collapsing?

Edit: it seems I jumped the gun here... sorry

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 hours ago, stash said:

Amber & Paul have left and Anna & Jane seem to be going as well. Nothing much is left to watch, as I have just recently re-subscribed after a while it looks like I will be watching at empty flats and if I am lucky dogs and cats. Is it the whole project collapsing?

Edit: it seems I jumped the gun here... sorry

Relax. Its no problem. Other persons are joining. We will announce them soon