www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If that's the case then goodbye Camarads. I'll never view your site or post any comments here again. I prefer to hang out with people who like me. I personally don't appreciate being lumped in with a few bad actors. I wish you well. 

You know better that we like you and we have nothing bad to say about you.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Check your previous posts you mentioned blackmail only nothing about nasty comments which you revealed today

I know what i posted here. We dont want to reveal all the nasty stuff that’s behind the scenes because we want to leave them in the past. The only persons that knows about these are the admin and mods. 

And i don't want to see them what i can't get through is that you said the only reason behind the decision was the blackmail thing then you reveal today that nasty comments were involved also which was posted in the topics. Why wasn't that said from day one when you made the post telling people why we can't post or open certain topics for some apartments. 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

And i don't want to see them what i can't get through is that you said the only reason behind the decision was the blackmail thing then you reveal today that nasty comments were involved also which was posted in the topics. Why wasn't that said from day one when you made the post telling people why we can't post or open certain topics for some apartments. 

Like i said, from my judgement i thought it was enaugh.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know you do and I really like you too, but this just really feels like a slap in the face. I'm sorry, I know the tenants want to control their image, but for goodness sakes they are broadcasting on the internet. Anyone can grab the screen and do whatever they want to with it pretty much. I just can't help be feel that I'm being punished and I didn't do anything. Why can't you just handle the bad actors with the CC admin and mods and leave the topics open for us to enjoy? CC admin are the best people and would go out of their way to help fix any problems. This just makes me feel like the tenants don't like us. Help me out here. I don't want to abandon you.

I understand your point very well, but we can't just talk with the admin to ban somebody for talking nasty stuff. It's the decission of the tenants and we will respect it.

@CamaradsOfficial Why you continue posting videos from the censorated appartments in your official Twitter. page?

Why there is videos,  of the tenants that leave the projecte months ago. You told, that you delite the topic when your "partners" leave, becouse it's just part of their live and after that everythig has to be delited. Reallifemen don't do thinks like this.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 minutes ago, peogeo said:

@CamaradsOfficial Why you continue posting videos from the censorated appartments in your official Twitter. page?

Why there is videos,  of the tenants that leave the projecte months ago. You told, that you delite the topic when your "partners" leave, becouse it's just part of their live and after that everythig has to be delited. Reallifemen don't do thinks like this.

She is still in the project :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
8 minutes ago, peogeo said:

Do I have to continue and do i have to find your post about the leved thenants, or you remember it? 

You, from what i see , are just a troll. If they appear there, they gave their accept. In case that you dont know, we own the rights of those videos. You dont.