Regina & Stas

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are offline hope that means voyeur house it's talking to them and they start doing something,I mean something at all..I like Regina body type and think she have an pretty face,but the dude doesn't move an single finger or nothing.If she starts being more open and relaxed then they can last for some time.Myself it's refreshing seing an woman like Regina,the rest it's almost all skinny and all,she for once have some curves and that's nice also.But of course she have to start being minimal open and fun or something.

Absolutely. But I guess it will be hard for them to compete with other appartements if they do not change dramatically.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are offline hope that means voyeur house it's talking to them and they start doing something,I mean something at all..I like Regina body type and think she have an pretty face,but the dude doesn't move an single finger or nothing.If she starts being more open and relaxed then they can last for some time.Myself it's refreshing seing an woman like Regina,the rest it's almost all skinny and all,she for once have some curves and that's nice also.But of course she have to start being minimal open and fun or something.

you're absolutely right. the longer they go without doing anything will speed up their departure. if they don't come home, rip off their clothes , & start fucking & sucking as soon as they enter they will probably be finished. and that might still not be enough.

• Upvote 1

I only got up about 30 min ago so I'm checking around while I drink my coffee, but I don't think so. I see they're making food in the kitchen right now, but I'm willing to bet an absurd amount of money that once he's done eating, it'll be back to the bed and on the computer or watching tv.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just don't think that they have an interest in sex. That's ok, most couples only have sex about once a week. But this is VH and the subscribers expect to see sexual behavior much more frequently. You pretty much have to be a nymphomanic to be successful here

Yes and if you dont nobody forces you to participate in that kinds of projects

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just don't think that they have an interest in sex. That's ok, most couples only have sex about once a week. But this is VH and the subscribers expect to see sexual behavior much more frequently. You pretty much have to be a nymphomanic to be successful here

I can agree with that but for me personally, it's not always about the sex. I like to see people interacting with each other. Even if I don't speak the language, there's a lot to be inferred from body language (which I personally find fascinating). I don't mind watching couples if they aren't having sex, but I like to see them do things other than laying in bed. That's the problem for me with this couple. It seems like 9 times out of 10 I tune in it's Stas laying in bed on his computer, and the other times Regina is with him looking at her phone. These two don't really interact very much. So I get that most people want to see the sex, and I do too, but more than that I want to see some interaction. I don't want to sit at my computer and watch someone else sit at their computer. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cx2328 said:

I can agree with that but for me personally, it's not always about the sex. I like to see people interacting with each other. Even if I don't speak the language, there's a lot to be inferred from body language (which I personally find fascinating). I don't mind watching couples if they aren't having sex, but I like to see them do things other than laying in bed. That's the problem for me with this couple. It seems like 9 times out of 10 I tune in it's Stas laying in bed on his computer, and the other times Regina is with him looking at her phone. These two don't really interact very much. So I get that most people want to see the sex, and I do too, but more than that I want to see some interaction. I don't want to sit at my computer and watch someone else sit at their computer. 

Yeah they even argue outside. Its pathetic

• Upvote 1