Regina & Stas

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Making progress. I won't give up on them yet.

They have been getting better for sure. I don't want to give up on them yet either. They had a good bit of fun yester, and today they are interacting a lot as well. It seems Regina is finally starting to loosen up, going topless for the past few hours.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just saw the playback. Not too bad.  In the semi light. Same positions, almost identical to the last time, except she didn't do the reverse cowgirl. I told you doggystyle would the winner.  He gets off pretty fast though and he doesn't give a damn about making sure she gets an orgasm. If she can't get there during sex, when he finishes, she should lie back so he can rub her into oblivion. She needs to insist on it. 

Good point as always. I guess she just needs to losen up a bit more. But progress looks promising by now. Let's see how tmrw will go.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV where did Regina and Stas come from? We they recruited by Alex and Lina or did they contact you directly? Are they managed by AL or AA or independent?

where ever they came from they made a & a look horrible tonight. who'd a thunk they would be the stars of the evening!!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

where ever they came from they made a & a look horrible tonight. who'd a thunk they would be the stars of the evening!!!!

In the last 48 hours, R&S had twice as much sex as everyone at A&A. If you would have told me that would happen on Friday I would think you need to take a trip to the looney bin.