Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April / May 2017.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Being nice at first could just be their way of making her feel comfortable to slowly lure her in.Start out with really innocent filming first and then progress to more hardcore things.Wonder if Kristy and Yula will go with Kami to all the filmings?  

Yes, but Kristy's BF is part of the group and she is no shy. What I saw during the party, at the end, is that those boys end up by respecting her. She is no hardcore anyway, can't go down to a guy. I don't know if there will be more filming anyway. She seemed to have been filmed dancing, nothing more.

Now she is preparing herself for a normal photo shooting, modeling, with a late call - at first they thought of going to theater.

10 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, but Kristy's BF is part of the group and she is no shy. What I saw during the party, at the end, is that those boys end up by respecting her. She is no hardcore anyway, can't go down to a guy. I don't know if there will be more filming anyway. She seemed to have been filmed dancing, nothing more.

Now she is preparing herself for a normal photo shooting, modeling, with a late call - at first they thought of going to theater.

Modeling job or date?

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Yula left at 17:40 for a shooting. Yula took all her things so she won't be back tonight.

Before going out Kami was modeling in just bra,panties and high heels.Appeared she was rehearsing for photoshoot.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy's bf helps me to not feel too badly about my body.I am much,much older than he is and I believe my stomach is actually flatter than his.

Im nearly 60 and my tits are smaller too...lol