RLC Auto Continue/Refresh Userscript

Hi guys.

Since RLC's last refresh there's now a button inside the video which allows Free users to continue watching after the 20 minute limit.

Also after a while there's a "Daily limit" which means the video will stop after 2/3 minutes and you have to refresh the page or change your IP.

I've created a Userscript that detects the above events and automatically continues/refreshes the page. Feel free to use it if you wish.

This isn't a hack, nor does it add "Unlimited" anything. It's just a tool to help with the video breaks.

Just download Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey for any browser (excluding Internet Explorer) and create a new Userscript then paste this:

// ==UserScript==
// @name     RLC AutoContinue
// @include  http://www.reallifecam.com/*
// @require  http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js
// @require  https://gist.github.com/raw/2625891/waitForKeyElements.js
// @grant    GM_addStyle
// ==/UserScript==

waitForKeyElements ("'a.btn.btn-grey':contains('Continue watching')", clickThis);
waitForKeyElements ("'.duration-limit-guest-day':contains('Daily playback is limited for non-members')", RefreshMe);

function clickThis (jNode) {
    var clickEvent  = document.createEvent ('MouseEvents');
    clickEvent.initEvent ('click', true, true);
    jNode[0].dispatchEvent (clickEvent);
}

function RefreshMe (jNode) {
    location.reload();
}

Have Fun.

45 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

Hi guys.

Since RLC's last refresh there's now a button inside the video which allows Free users to continue watching after the 20 minute limit.

Also after a while there's a "Daily limit" which means the video will stop after 2/3 minutes and you have to refresh the page or change your IP.

I've created a Userscript that detects the above events and automatically continues/refreshes the page. Feel free to use it if you wish.

This isn't a hack, nor does it add "Unlimited" anything. It's just a tool to help with the video breaks.

Just download Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey for any browser (excluding Internet Explorer) and create a new Userscript then paste this:

Have Fun.

Pressing the F5 Key on the keyboard also refreshes the page.

46 minutes ago, rojo81 said:

1st clean your browser cache and see what happens, 

2nd update or reinstall flash player

I did both before I wrote the post.  Even re-started PC AFTER updating Flash. Still no image.

Use mainly Chrome w/ Win 7 but still got nothing no matter which browser I use.

5 hours ago, Howard said:

I did both before I wrote the post.  Even re-started PC AFTER updating Flash. Still no image.

Use mainly Chrome w/ Win 7 but still got nothing no matter which browser I use.

Then they have your IP Blocked.    This should help you out.   

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

That did it!!  So far so good!

Why they blocked my IP is baffling.

Thanks StnCld!!!

The only way they would be able to block your IP is if you had posted any Pictures or Videos but it has been known that users have had their IP Blocked without even posting such.

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way they would be able to block your IP is if you had posted any Pictures or Videos but it has been known that users have had their IP Blocked without even posting such.

One shortcoming of this software are the initial ads at start up.

Can you recommend a seamless/invisible solution (don't care if it costs $$)

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'll have a look at some other and see what I can find.   Some work with RLC and some don't.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎15 at 11:50 PM, Howard said:

The only other one I could find that would be reliable is Cyber Ghost.  They have a Free Version but there is a 3 Hour Time limit usage then the App shuts off then you have to restart it again. They also have a paid version as well and there is no ads or interruptions with the Paid Version   Here's a Link  http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_ca 

With a Paid Version all the Servers are available. You just have to find one that works with RLC as some have been Blacklisted which is the same for all VPN's.