Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

1 hour ago, taboo said:

i critic vanessa because for me a girl fuck with a different guys praticaly every days is a bitch this is not what i'm waiting to see there is vv or vh for that

It's very simple...don't watch the apartment.  I and many others are enjoying the unpredictability and entertainment of this apartment. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, taboo said:

i critic vanessa because for me a girl fuck with a different guys praticaly every days is a bitch this is not what i'm waiting to see there is vv or vh for that

That's exactly what i want are girl's to fuck who ever they want and guy's to fuck who ever they want

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

It's very simple...don't watch the apartment.  I and many others are enjoying the unpredictability and entertainment of this apartment. 

this is what i will do,i have watched for make my opinion but this appartment is definitely not for me .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thomas979 said:

that's good they cleaning cuz the apt was a mess, i look for alot of action on the weekend with lots of guys lots of alcohol and two friendly girls 

are you THE thomas from the last apt bro?? lol