CasaHot - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Tomorrow is the last day of girls, website will come on vacation

So, no one will be there? 

Oh, and you never did answer. Does anything happen that we would be surprised to know if we only knew what they were saying? Any drama, fights, complaining, stuff like that?

From what I read on the site, only the best moments to watch, I do not know if only subscribers can watch.

Among the girls I only noticed a small intrigue between them, because the little girl did not want to participate in the "activities"

But she had too right? I mean when a girl agrees to be on Casahot, it means a commitment to the whole show. I don't get the impression they have a lot of choice. 

Wow! If Casahot is offline for a week, that really sucks for someone who paid for VH. Nobody wants to watch reruns. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! 2 weeks without Casahot. Noooooooo!!!!!!!!! 😭

If you ever hear them talking about some crazy shit, please fill us in. I love that stuff.

amy. vh said this on the previous page.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Attention. CasaHot 3rd season (that's the way they call it) will end tomorrow, July 27th at GMT-03:00 (Brazilian time).

CasaHot guys are not aware on exact date when they will get back LIVE again, so stay updated using their Twitter, or VHTV Twitter feed. Be sure to be subscribed to our weekly newsletters too.

Sincerely,
VHTV

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

itsss emptyy ?

message from vhtv                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Attention. CasaHot 3rd season (that's the way they call it) will end tomorrow, July 27th at GMT-03:00 (Brazilian time).

CasaHot guys are not aware on exact date when they will get back LIVE again, so stay updated using their Twitter, or VHTV Twitter feed. Be sure to be subscribed to our weekly newsletters too.

Sincerely,
VHTV

• Upvote 1