Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General - Part #1

itsme

I like these dressed/undressed posts.  In college I spent a few months working at a mom-n-pop underwear store.

With the owner's son, we'd guess the bust size of women who would walk into the store looking to buy  bras, panties, etc. After a couple months, I got damn good at guessing bra/cup size. :-)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

I like these dressed/undressed posts.  In college I spent a few months working at a mom-n-pop underwear store.

With the owner's son, we'd guess the bust size of women who would walk into the store looking to buy  bras, panties, etc. After a couple months, I got damn good at guessing bra/cup size. :-)

You must had fun in you're day

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

Howard you pervert..LMAO :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

You must had fun in you're day

Shop was a few blocks away in Westwood Village (in Los Angeles) a few blocks from UCLA (where I went to school) and various sorority houses (which I frequented every once in awhile...but not often enough).

18-24 year old (horny) college aged women and young professionals trying to break the glass ceiling.  College gals would come in usually on MOndays or Tuesdays(seemed gals often tore their underwear the weekend prior and needed 'replacements'). Young women who worked in nearby office buildings would come in on Fridays to cash their paychecks (which we'd do if they bought a garment).

Good times!