Who is the new couple that is hanging out with Nora and Kiko? (Speculation time)

Guest Nosybastard

In my opinion, the dragon say the woman's mother or her aunt's face and ponytail should be boyfriend or husband, Nora and Kiko have intimate gestures before bed yesterday and this morning and did a bricaram gets caught in front of them I think the couple is just passing by each day in their apartment. about the Goatman, I think is their friend can not believe the guy has aguma intension about Nora, I would call the the Goatman cha Pear guy is very annoying and irritating, not like it only appears to spoil the couple's intimacy.

No one wants to see that shit! lol

LOL!!

You might not, but I don't see how you can know that "no one" doesn't.

Heck, I have 151 downloads of Ian's bath, 275 of Ian's shower and an amazing 352 downloads of the fat chick taking a bath.

I think "someone" out there might like to see Mama do some exercises.

Yesterday the older woman was wearing a t-shirt with the word "Babuschka". Is is Russian for mother/grandmother. Coincidence or an indication ?

No one wants to see that shit! lol

LOL!!

You might not, but I don't see how you can know that "no one" doesn't.

Heck, I have 151 downloads of Ian's bath, 275 of Ian's shower and an amazing 352 downloads of the fat chick taking a bath.

I think "someone" out there might like to see Mama do some exercises.

Yeagh, it was just funny