DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

REQUEST

Does anybody have pics or vids of what she did between 11.35 and 11.50 her clock time or anything before if she indeed did anything before? By anything I mean of course showing her pussy or darker entrance.

OK I did an overconfident thing this morning. Leora was awake and a little bit later sitting up. As far as I knew she still had her knickers on from the previous night. Well she doesn't change normally so soon after waking so I went to record some Nelly from a previous video - it was a 10 minute recording so I thought I would be safe - but when I got back she's brushing her hair and knickerless in the GR. After that I got virtually all the nudity until she just decided to put shorts on before exercising showing a bending ease and balance superior to Masha. I thought that she might exercise bottomless for a second and then I really would have been in arse heaven.

Prolonged pussy on the couch:

(Content No Longer Available)

She's had 2 showers but not yet washed her hair so probably more nudity on the way.

No I hadn't noticed the dog or the toe curling - good spots - which I normally do so you may be correct. She was pretty quiet and the finish sudden.

I think you're an hour out that was much later. She aired her pussy before that and at 12 was displaying it in the LR.

Just checked and shorts went on at 12:43:01 precisely, 53 minutes after I was talking about.

This sort of thing started at approx 13:22:12 before building up to the full bate at approx 13:39:20

From observing Leora and her actions from when she woke up, a bate did look on the cards. I'm used to her misdirection by now and although she put those shorts on and did her make up I sensed it was coming. When she left the shower in her towel I think she paused and turned back to the LR and then soon back to BaR where she emerged naked did the same about turn and plonked herself on the couch. As soon as she was there the rubbing started - she had clearly made a conscious decision. I think the GR switch was probably due to becoming a little bothered by Scooter's presence rather than anything pre-planned although it is something we have witnessed before. She then went for it. Paul arrived back much later.

This is what she did within a couple of seconds of sitting down - hand to mouth to pussy: