Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

34 minutes ago, inconnu5912 said:

Non je connais bien rlc, ils ont intégrer dans les vidéos, un code en braille qui permet d’être identité, celui-ci apparaît toutes les 10 secondes environ sous forme de point blanc comme ci dessous :

Regarde par vous même car même en cam gratuite celui-ci apparaît.

No I know well rlc, they have to integrate in the videos, a code in Braille which allows to be identity, this one appears every 10 seconds approximately in the form of white point as below:

Look at yourself because even in free cam this one appears

vlcsnap_2017_01_18_16h51m06s235.png

you are right, maybe editing the video and blurrin anything except them fucking would do the trick

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, inconnu5912 said:

Non désolé je ne post pas de vidéo, je ne veux pas me faire bannir

Not sorry I not post video, I do not want to be banished

Don't worry you will get banned with the pics even more if you use postimage

Apparently there are a few folks that did not read when told everyone that I won't be posting any RLC stuff until I get bored with it and close my account, so don't bother reminding me you are waiting for something you're not going to get from me any time soon. I'm sure I don't have the only recording, maybe it will surface before I'm ready to post.

2 minutes ago, Zombywoof said:

Apparently there are a few folks that did not read when told everyone that I won't be posting any RLC stuff until I get bored with it and close my account, so don't bother reminding me you are waiting for something you're not going to get from me any time soon. I'm sure I don't have the only recording, maybe it will surface before I'm ready to post.

k::)

4 hours ago, ran said:

Does anyone really tried to erase the watermark? how? What happens if you publish video without deleting?

If you can't scrub away all the watermarks or you have your id showing RLC can trace what account posted it and ban it,regardless of ip switches,vpn's and etc.

these two couples really getting along great.

They act as one, Some times girls are hand in hand, each kiss the other one...

A dream for a voyeur.

in conclusion I'm admiring, envious and .... a little bit jealous lol

Thank you sasha, masha and guests

Ces deux couples sont très complice on dirait qu'ils ne forment qu'un.

Les filles se tiennent la main , les couples s'embrassent sans retenue.. le rêve de tout voyeur

Je suis a la fois admiratif, envieux, peut être un peu jaloux ... lol

mais merci à vous pour ces grands moments de voyeur