Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, Guest said:

The reason for what happened in the bathroom between Sasha and Masha is to bring these guests

The reason for the peace sign. I wish that I could post it here because it was pretty emphatic. I think it could be a sign for us... if not then who else? 

9 hours ago, Donzi said:

The reason for the peace sign. I wish that I could post here because it was too uncertain . I think it can be a sign for us ... If not , then who else? 

YOU mentioned peace
This is the second apartment where does NOT fighting .......1 Maya and Stepan

Edited by Guest

Details from today's conversation from a friend 

I find it interesting...

Then they discuss some everyday topics. Masha's Mom says that she is happy for her daughter. Masha says that January was a very eventful. They with Sasha had a lot of visitors and they did not have to sit idly by.
Sasha enters and says that supper was ready. Masha ends the conversation, hugs Sasha and asks him if he loves her? Sasha says: "Yes." They are doing some erotic game and Masha says that they will not do it (sex) on an empty stomach. Then they go into the living room for dinner.

• Upvote 3

I found two videos in web.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are Not Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site or Use The Attachment Feature on the Bottom of the Comment Box if Available. 

They are both not from the last week (15/16.) Jan.

Had M & S already an orgy in 2016 with TK-pair?

10 hours ago, cwouters said:

I found two videos in web.

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are Not Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site or Use The Attachment Feature on the Bottom of the Comment Box if Available. 

They are both not from the last week (15/16.) Jan.

Had M & S already an orgy in 2016 with TK-pair?

yes, in October 

Please .. both camera 2and 3 needed to be cleaned, when the two are indistinct blur on the sides. So Masha and Sasha's be kind and wipe them clean. just like Leora usually keep their cameras in shape with the peak sharpness every time she cleans every week. it is truly maintenance. Thanks in advance, you are absolutely gorgeous. ✨???

Magnifique... vous êtes magnifique

Avec son visage d'ange, sasha est un vrai volcan, impossible à arrêter... et je parle pas de la performance physique

beauttiful, you are very  beautiful

With his angel's face, sasha is a real volcano, impossible to stop ... and which physical prowess

Thank you