Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

On 4/5/2017 at 7:35 PM, Hilleman said:

Thank you wonderful Masha. For that I finally got to see your beautiful new breasts in the bathroom. and your lovely personality makes your breasts will suit you perfectly. I like them. Have absolutely wonderful with your dear Sasha. ✨???

She used to have breasts. Now she has skin-covered bags of silicone. I understand when it's done as a reconstructive surgery when needed, but in her case, that's just a damn shame.

• Upvote 3

Yesterday Masha was wearing some super sexy lingerie and Sasha looked completely unimpressed. When they had sex he looked like he was just going through the motions as always but Masha kept watching herself in the mirror looking very impressed with her new figure. Sasha had better be careful because before she was just a sex freak and now she's going to be getting a lot more attention from men and probably more attractive men. She's also proven herself to completely able to fuck other men and with TK show more passion than she ever has with Sasha. From what I hear TK is coming back soon and I'm sure unlike Sasha he is going to be very impressed with Masha. Everytime Masha and TK would hook up he would always go back to his girl to kiss and hold her. This always bothered Masha and I think that with her new tits Masha is hoping that he's not so quick to leave her. Sasha is in the most precarious position he's ever been in with Masha and I don't think he even realizes it. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

She used to have breasts. Now she has skin-covered bags of silicone. I understand when it's done as a reconstructive surgery when needed, but in her case, that's just a damn shame.

Morris, who is not a licensed doctor, combined silicone, mineral oil, Fix-a-Flat tire sealant, cement and Super Glue to give women shapelier backsides.

A woman dubbed the “Toxic Tush” doctor will spend a decade behind bars for using Super Glue and Fix-a-Flat tire sealant to enlarge women’s behinds and causing one patient to die.