Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

17 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is in Greece, in the isle of Kos, as said, with a friend, a guy. We were wong when thinking of Sotchi... So a new BF for Kami ?

This has nothing to do with her new boy friend. This is just Dubi, Hong kong, etc.  It's what kamilla  chooses to do for herself with some help. And more power to her! looks good to me. 

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Guy looks older,with a bald spot on the top of his head.

It has to be the guy Kami and Kristy were whispering about : Kami was not sure they were going to be together, nothing had happened yet. The trip might have been of some help...

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

It has to be the guy Kami and Kristy were whispering about : Kami was not sure they were going to be together, nothing had happened yet. The trip might have been of some help...

Wonder if Yula had anything to do with arranging this trip.Looks like Kami is in same location where Yula just came from.

17 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

This has nothing to do with her new boy friend. This is just Dubi, Hong kong, etc.  It's what kamilla  chooses to do for herself with some help. And more power to her! looks good to me. 

I'm not sure,one way or the other. More "Mystery in Moscow".Really need translations of girls conversations.:confused:

14 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

This might explain Kami's phone calls on the balcony.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm not sure,one way or the other. More "Mystery in Moscow".Really need translations of girls conversations.:confused:

I have not check it out yet but they say come the first of the year you will be able to buy ear buds that translate any thing they here into English or whatever. The first ones will be expensive and have bugs guessing a couple hundred dollars but they will get the bugs out and the price will come down. GOOGLE it ,I heard it on the radio. Save your money. 

2 minutes ago, garth anderson said:

I have not check it out yet but they say come the first of the year you will be able to buy ear buds that translate any thing they here into English or whatever. The first ones will be expensive and have bugs guessing a couple hundred dollars but they will get the bugs out and the price will come down. GOOGLE it ,I heard it on the radio. Save your money. 

Thanks.Stonecold said there was some way to use Youtube to translate conversations,but don't think I'm computer savvy enough to use that.