Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

8 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know, Ridgerunner, so I am gonna comment, maybe only for you....

So at 6 PM Kami and Yula left, not for the night. Yula said :" were are going to buy a wig", after a few seconds Kami answered "or cut it all".

Here is the story. Yesterday night, when Kristy and her friend came, Kami was on Kristy's balcony with Yula, and they talked with Kristy"s friend. This friend, Assia, I think, said a lot to Kami, and I think Kristy brought her to the appartment for this reason, so this girl said to Kami : we can treat hair problems in our place, with proteins, shampoo, whatever. And Kami (who was on the balcony, so barely audible) asked for a wig and the Assia girl answered that they have wigs. This girl is working in some high fashion beauty saloon.

So, today, Kami called this girl, at the request of Yula, asked for a very short hair wig, castagna color, and both they went to this saloon.

Just before leaving, Yula said to Kami :" we are going to buy a wig".

And, letting pass a few seconds, Kami answered : "or cut it all".

For those who didn't follow for the last month, Kami has a part in a Bolshoi play that require a tomboy. Kami was eager to cut all her hair as she has some problem with them or is  too leasy to take care of them. Kami has been a mess for everyboy, her firend and the Bloshoi staff about this hair cut. So normally Kami should wear a wig and been allowed to a part of the play wigless.

But Kami met also a guy in Greece, a photographer, a bit like Kami's ex boyfriend, with family money and no real need to work, an international playboy with a taste for the risks. This guy loves her hair, so Kami is not more so sure she should cut....

This Kristy's friend, Assia, offered for her hair and a cure last night... So Yula, who is against Kami's wil to cut her hair as Kristy urged her today to go and see her saloon. It is was they did.

My first guess is that Kami will come back as she left, with no haircut and no wig.

My second is that she will come back and play with wig.

My third is that she had cut all her haid and wil be deeply depress (she is most of the time deeply depressed).

My hope is that she will stop talking about her hair and start to be serious a litte.

Okay.But don't think your info about the guy she met in Greece is correct.

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know, Ridgerunner, so I am gonna comment, maybe only for you....

So at 6 PM Kami and Yula left, not for the night. Yula said :" were are going to buy a wig", after a few seconds Kami answered "or cut it all".

Here is the story. Yesterday night, when Kristy and her friend came, Kami was on Kristy's balcony with Yula, and they talked with Kristy"s friend. This friend, Assia, I think, said a lot to Kami, and I think...

Thank you for sharing this.