Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Did you hear what Heidi asked Kami i the Bathroom. She asked if the guy was in a relationship Kami said no. The she asked if she had sex and Kami gave a joking awnser, so we all now what kind of trip she was on a so called "Bussines trip".

Just now, skarperud said:

Did you hear what Heidi asked Kami i the Bathroom. She asked if the guy was in a relationship Kami said no. The she asked if she had sex and Kami gave a joking awnser, so we all now what kind of trip she was on a so called "Bussines trip".

Do you understand Russian?

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I will no longer talk about anything outside the apartment on CC,not because it is smart or right nor because  RLC has the right to stop me,but because that is a CC rule which I will obey.

If now @Beldonn1 could do the same

What I got is she was comparing this guy with Dima, ie friend with sex sometimes. Then english words with bad pronunciation were another story, it was the greek or turkish way of pronouncing english. This guy is russian, they had long talks on the hone before leaving.