Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just looked at the RLCfan forum site.Since they restricted what can be posted,combined with very little activity in the apartment the KKH threads receive about one comment per month. That's what will happen to this thread because there will be nothing to talk about unless someone translates conversations from this apartment.

And most of the comments that are on those threads express how fed up people are about nothing happening in the apartment and that is what will happen here.

• Upvote 1

The difference between this apartment and most other RLC apartments is that in the other apartments the people's lives,for the most part, happen inside the apartments,but in this apartment the most interesting parts of their lives take place outside the apartment.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The rules were instituted because some information had been posted here in the past that clearly endangered some of the tenants, both physically and professionally. I care about, and like, many of the tenants. I also enjoy many of our CC members, and appreciate their posts. We also have rules because we don't want to compete with 4chan/b or turn into an information clearing house for perverts who would harm our beloved tenants.

As far as RLC is concerned, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. They do what they want; we do what we want. We are a great source of advertising for them, and a way for their fans to catch up and stay interested in their site.

If more people used common sense when they posted, we mods wouldn't even need to be here, and we wouldn't need any goddamn rules. Personally, I hate the rules and having to update and enforce them. I'd rather just scamper around the threads and cause harmless mischief like I did in the good ol' days.

First off, let me say this......I appreciate what you mods do, I really do.   My problem here lately, is that you mods worry tooooooooooooo much about the tenants of these apartments.  Case in point,  any girl that leaves the freedom of her own dwelling after midnight, could give a shit less about her safety!  I guess you think that every swinging dick is a pervert and is out to get these girls who don't mean shit in "Real Life"!!

Without the people that post on this site, which I see is diminishing, the need for mods does not exist.  I wish you all would focus on other things...........like the speed of CC, it's almost to the point of being slower than molasses!!  Focus on making CC the best forum that is out there and quit worrying about the girls!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The rules were instituted because some information had been posted here in the past that clearly endangered some of the tenants, both physically and professionally. I care about, and like, many of the tenants. I also enjoy many of our CC members, and appreciate their posts. We also have rules because we don't want to compete with 4chan/b or turn into an information clearing house for perverts who would harm our beloved tenants.

As far as RLC is concerned, frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn. They do what they want; we do what we want. We are a great source of advertising for them, and a way for their fans to catch up and stay interested in their site.

If more people used common sense when they posted, we mods wouldn't even need to be here, and we wouldn't need any goddamn rules. Personally, I hate the rules and having to update and enforce them. I'd rather just scamper around the threads and cause harmless mischief like I did in the good ol' days.

Well, just put what you say in your rules : "don't post anything that could endanger the tenants, both physically and professionally". It makes sense not to publish their address, their real names or the location of their wherabouts when on holidays. I understand that very well. But for Kami and Kristy, there is a need to know what they are talking about and what they are doing outside to understand and enjoy them, to like them. The matter is more subtle here and you can tell that to the mods.

I agree with you about Kami's beauty and the fun of Kristy. But both girls are more than that, their relationship is something exceptional. Kristy is protecting Kami against herself, Kami gives Kristy the warmth she needs. They are courageous women in a wild world.

We get through them a contrasted picture of the Russian life : strong independant women, very warm and nice people, hard working - everything seem to be opened 24/7, well equiped apartments. This is not what the occidental media say about this great country, even if it is ruled by some sort of a mafia with a poor freedom of speech.

On ‎8‎.‎7‎.‎2017 at 4:25 PM, kalevipoeg said:

I took a vacatiion from the Premiun Subscription a couple of weeks ago, and then I red that Kristy had had oral sex and even put the condom on his BF´s dick with her mouth. If anyone could send a video of that session as PM, I would be grateful. I am reliable and keep the videos strictly to myself.

Nobody has reacted to this wish. I originally read the "news" on reallifecamfan.com. Is this just a fairy tale? If Kristy can use her mouth in putting on the condom, she must have had more practice than we have ever seen.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Nobody has reacted to this wish. I originally read the "news" on reallifecamfan.com. Is this just a fairy tale? If Kristy can use her mouth in putting on the condom, she must have had more practice than we have ever seen.

Not a fairy tale. Girls have the internet where, like boys, they learn a lot and don't have much to train. But Kami and Kristy don't like oral sex.

Someone who remembers the last time we discussed the rules?
It  was Given examples of what we could post from places outside etc  It was raider who posted this for the modes

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Someone who remembers the last time we discussed the rules?
It  was Given examples of what we could post from places outside etc  It was raider who posted this for the modes

We had some discussion when Kami went to the desert of Abu Dahbi, around the 9th of January 2017, as I gave the exact location of the place - my bad.

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

We had some discussion when Kami went to the desert of Abu Dahbi, around the 9th of January 2017, as I gave the exact location of the place - my bad.

That was the start of the discussions. Then had the mods a "meeting" and they relieved the requirements. But it seems that everything is deleted now ......