Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The outlook says she is going to some warm place, touristic one, it doesn't look like Paris, she would be ridiculous in that outfit with the white strawhat. Could be Sotchi where happens tomorrow the final of the beauty pageant organised by her mother. Kami even took a couple of pictures of her leaving in the hall. We will know soon.

I saw palm trees on her sweatshirt,but I couldn't make out the writing on it.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I saw palm trees on her sweatshirt,but I couldn't make out the writing on it.

Neither could I. But it looks she is going to a touristic summer place, so Sotchi on the Black sea, near Crimea, filght at 12:35.

10 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I really believe she is into someone since the play. She is a relationship girl. In the whole time we have seen her she has been with Dima as a couple, Yegor dating, and I guess a liking to the club guy Zene that didn't go anywhere and the other home town friend that didn't go anywhere. She hasn't been staying out overnight with bags in quite a while, she has patterns. Maybe taking it slow this time.

Agreed and growing stronger. Hell the balcony talk alone with the smokes when no one else is in the apt and it's freezing outside. Was that the taxi that called 8:56 am?  I'm guessing he is in the troup they seem to meet around the play. (patterns) He was out of touch for four or five days I thought it was over. Then bang bathroom talks are back giggling and doing the happy dance again. Hey the giggle kamilla does with this guy is different than what she does with her sister's kid on the phone.  And, and , etc..

7 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Neither could I. But it looks she is going to a touristic summer place, so Sotchi on the Black sea, near Crimea, filght at 12:35.

Could be to Thailand or Greek Islands again.I'm hoping for B1 or B2.Kami has been complaining about no summer weather in Moscow this year.