Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm keeping a close watch on the suitcase on the floor in Kami's room.My RLC subscription automatically renews on July 11 unless I cancel.:confused: 

Yes, she seems to be packing for a very short trip, maybe the Amsterdam and Paris they were talking about. Following the troup in their tour ? She paid a student fare.

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, she seems to be packing for a very short trip, maybe the Amsterdam and Paris they were talking about. Following the troup in their tour ? She paid a student fare.

Packing a cosmetics bag in the bathroom right now.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

How can two women be so beautiful and have such a problem in finding a good man?:confused:

Honestly, I believe they are looking for the wrong qualities of a man.  Love is love and you love someone no matter what their faults are or what their habits are or how much money they have or make.  I simply believe that they are looking for the perfect man and you and I both know there is no such thing.  Euromike96 thinks he is the perfect man, maybe they need to seek him out LMAO!!