Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thanks.Stonecold said there was some way to use Youtube to translate conversations,but don't think I'm computer savvy enough to use that.

I tried that, YT don't like Russian.....

she has no luck with guys   I thought this was the one the way they were hugging and kissing and smilimg all the time  but just another bozo who got whqt he wanted and left her its real sad to watch Kristy in this state of mind  she don't deserve this

11 minutes ago, rj219 said:

she has no luck with guys   I thought this was the one the way they were hugging and kissing and smilimg all the time  but just another bozo who got whqt he wanted and left her its real sad to watch Kristy in this state of mind  she don't deserve this

She needs to spend more time getting to know a guy before she jumps into bed with him.

• Upvote 2

Just the fact that K&K are RLC tenants may make it difficult for them to have a serious relationship with a man.If you went to a woman's apartment and saw that she had cameras in her apartment that allowed strangers to watch her 24/7,wouldn't you wonder what sort of person she was?I often thought that the cameras plus Kami's trips to UAE doomed her relationship with Egor.Especially,when combined with the fact that Egor had just gotten out of a marriage with a woman who was described as a "slut".  

• Upvote 1