Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Hmm kinda right there  she really is an exhibitionist.. i have been watching them for a while and damn.. she's all out there:blush:,, but whats the deal with him? Is he abusive to her?:dodgy:

I've never seen him strike her but others say they have. It is obvious that he's controlling and threating towards her.  I've seen him be verbally abusive which is almost as bad, until the point she started crying, I recorded that as evidence.

She really should do it herself, Eric cannot satisfy her, everybody who watched them could see that. She stroked her pussy many times both when she was alone and when she was with Eric, but never made a real attempt to masturbate. She should do that, because obviously they lack the kind of true emotions that are required for good sex. The guy is not a grown-up yet.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

She really should do it herself, Eric cannot satisfy her, everybody who watched them could see that. She stroked her pussy many times both when she was alone and when she was with Eric, but never made a real attempt to masturbate. She should do that, because obviously they lack the kind of true emotions that are required for good sex. The guy is not a grown-up yet.

I would add also full of drugs..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Totally agree. More evidence.

4 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I don't see her convinced to fuck... It's like she do it because she is afraid...

Shes been begging him to fuck/ playing with her pussy/jumping on him and everyone was like hes sooo bad to her why dont he fuck. So then he fucks and everyone is like that was sooo bad she didnt want to fuck. have you lot heard yourself?? It seems more like a submissive relationship to me:huh: