Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Judging from the Pic posts here, I'd say she might very well become very popular with our crowd. She's less inhibited (the young ones like that); and when she smiles, she's killer attractive. She has probably the most expressive and enigmatic face of all of them, with perhaps the exception of our long-lost love Diana, who was a primo-actress at facial expressions. When Julia does smile, I assure you the squirrels jump from tree to tree amongst the forest canopy in delight.

Wahh de doo dah day.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Judging from the Pic posts here, I'd say she might very well become very popular with our crowd. She's less inhibited (the young ones like that); and when she smiles, she's killer attractive. She has probably the most expressive and enigmatic face of all of them, with perhaps the exception of our long-lost love Diana, who was a primo-actress at facial expressions. When Julia does smile, I assure you the squirrels jump from tree to tree amongst the forest canopy in delight.

Wahh de doo dah day.

She is very sweet!! :heart:

Their second sex on the LR sofa has raised very few comments, not to speak about pictures or videos. Well, maybe they are not that interesting to most of us, and maybe only a few of us had the patience to wait whether anything will happen. And when it finally happened, it was disappointing - as said before, Julia should take the pleasure in her own hands, she has no use for Eric if she wants to enjoy.

I hardly recognized Julia tonight, as she had so many clothes on - a pullover and black undies. Nice though!