Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

JULIA..........................the  " PUSSY QUEEN  "   just loves to show and play with that beautiful gash of hers .  One of the best we have ever seen on RLC in my opinion  !  Now if she would just masturbate for us  looking straight into the camera, as is her custom,...............................WHAT A GIRL !

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2017 at 9:55 AM, Rod001 said:

2017-05-13

Sorry, But I don't understand

UvtlBJ.gif  0   9.46 MB

999,999,999 out of a billion men would move right in and start eating that sweet pussy of hers with her laying there like that. Too bad for her he's the one that doesn't want to.

• Upvote 2

I have been watching this couple almost all night, sometimes together on the sofa, sometimes Julia alone. I am confused. They look like grown-ups - Eric might be about 30, Julia between 25 and 30. But they act as if they were 13-14 year olds. Their interaction is wrestling, fighting, attacking, defending. A mature couple would have a totally different approach to caressing and hopefully then succeeding to make love. Not this couple. Especially for Eric, his phone is much more important than Julia. Damn those phones that have replaced good old sex! (well, not in my life!)

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have been watching this couple almost all night, sometimes together on the sofa, sometimes Julia alone. I am confused. They look like grown-ups - Eric might be about 30, Julia between 25 and 30. But they act as if they were 13-14 year olds. Their interaction is wrestling, fighting, attacking, defending. A mature couple would have a totally different approach to caressing and hopefully then succeeding to make love. Not this couple. Especially for Eric, his phone is much more important than Julia. Damn those phones that have replaced good old sex! (well, not in my life!)

I agree, I really think these two "mature" adults have some life and/or mental issues!  They do literally nothing all day.  Get up at 2pm, go back and forth between sofa and bedroom, sometimes for a change one of them wil spend 40 minutes in the guest room, they might go out for an hour presumably to do shopping - and spend all day watching 26 year old reruns of Friends!  And have you seen their flippin diet???  Nachos, lollipops, assorted boxes of sweets that you usually get around Christmas, KFC or McDonalds at least twice a week.  Jesus!  They aren't young like Kitty and Smith or Silvia and Josh but those two couples could teach Julia and Eric quite a few things about cooking!!

The sex when it happens is 'kin awful too!  She's reasonably hot but they must be the worst boring couple in the history of voyeur sites!

• Upvote 1