Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

8 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I wonder if goofball has confronted her about being naked so much. Who knows what is going on in his tiny brain. She seems to cover up  more lately and is not as open as before. He constantly smothers her and keeps her upset. I now only watch her when i am sure he is not there which isn't very often now.   :confused: 

Yea..........she loves to show it, but is very careful when he is around !!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She is cleaning the apartment. With bra but without panties. Why does she still wear the bra when she is naked down? Does she think her tits are ugly?

Ah don't worry about it, it's not like she's actually going to do anything sexy. I predict that she'll sit on the sfa for 5 miutes, start playing with her pussy and then suddenly get up and do something completely different - I'm thinking she's been told that that's ok by RLC because that's all she does.

5 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Ah don't worry about it, it's not like she's actually going to do anything sexy. I predict that she'll sit on the sfa for 5 miutes, start playing with her pussy and then suddenly get up and do something completely different - I'm thinking she's been told that that's ok by RLC because that's all she does.

You did not understand me. If a woman pulls out, then always the bra first. And then the panties. No woman pulls out the panties, but not the bra. Either she pulls out both, or just the bra. And I wonder why Julia does this? Why does not she want to show her tits, but the pussy well?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

She is cleaning the apartment. With bra but without panties. Why does she still wear the bra when she is naked down? Does she think her tits are ugly?

i don't  know but all i can say is there are a few women who enjoys being pantiesless, but not naked

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, balt2103 said:

You did not understand me. If a woman pulls out, then always the bra first. And then the panties. No woman pulls out the panties, but not the bra. Either she pulls out both, or just the bra. And I wonder why Julia does this? Why does not she want to show her tits, but the pussy well?

Her pussy is pretty sweet, I'm glad she likes to show it off! :D

• Upvote 1