Nina & Kira Pictures

Unfortunately I missed when they had some fun. Does anyone have some pics ?

For Christ's sake, whatever the hell your name is, stop writing this in every damn topic. Nobody has pics. If you missed it it's your problem >:(

Actually, yes I do have pics - and I have a video.

But you'll not be seeing either on here - and don't bother to PM either.  You won't get them that way either.

As you want but I don't understand why ? I didn't do anithing wrong I just asked if someone have pics like every people do on CC.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

For Christ's sake, whatever the hell your name is, stop writing this in every damn topic. Nobody has pics. If you missed it it's your problem >:(

But you'll not be seeing either on here - and don't bother to PM either.  You won't get them that way either.

As you want but I don't understand why ?

me too j have missed the sex yesterday but the reason is simple if nobody want post pics or video here,

it's because every members of rlc are afraid get bann by rlc with the id number or the water mark on the pics or videos.it's normal,one time j have get banned when j have post pics here with my old account soo now it's finish,j post nothing here or on the web because rlc search everywere on the web the pics or video of rlc for bann people soo j'm not complaint,j was not here in the good moment yesterday,it's my fault.

now j'm online this morning,maybe shower of guest this morning,j wait....

me too j have missed the sex yesterday but the reason is simple if nobody want post pics or video here,

it's because every members of rlc are afraid get bann by rlc with the id number or the water mark on the pics or videos.it's normal,one time j have get banned when j have post pics here with my old account soo now it's finish,j post nothing here or on the web because rlc search everywere on the web the pics or video of rlc for bann people soo j'm not complaint,j was not here in the good moment yesterday,it's my fault.

The guest is not really good looking I think you must don't waste your time. And they went outside of the appartment at maybe 2h30 local time yesterday so they can stay in bed many hour.

Guest bobbyjoe

The guest is not really good looking I think you must don't waste your time. And they went outside of the appartment at maybe 2h30 local time yesterday so they can stay in bed many hour.

j have not put my alarm for see this guest but it's time for me wake up,it's 10.am,j'm ok now and all ass is good for see for start a good journey exept the fat ass of alina sister :D

As you want but I don't understand why ? I didn't do anithing wrong I just asked if someone have pics like every people do on CC.

We are afraid to get banned. The only way to avoid it could be to exchange vids or pics with people who actually are RLC members but who can trust each other? Unfortunately even if you are a paying RLC member you can't see everything and too often you miss the good bits...

We are afraid to get banned. The only way to avoid it could be to exchange vids or pics with people who actually are RLC members but who can trust each other?

You can trust me !  ;D

I have no RLC account but I'd gladly share everything I grabbed.