Nina & Kira Pictures

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la morena se acosto sin bragas , se le pudo ver el coño al darse la vuelta varias veces , pero amanecio con pantalon , ¿ alguien vio como se lo ponia ?

Sí , lo que pasó fue esto, ella se acostó con la lámpara encendida , cuando se trataba de las 5 de la mañana , se levantó apagó la lámpara , se puso los pantalones , hechos en el cuidado de su pareja y volvió a la cama

Would you stop posting this crap in the pictures section! There is a board for all kinds of discussion called NEW COUPLE NINA/KIRA. Why can't people post their thoughts there? Or do you come in and just post in the first board you see?  Now the responses to this "shit-kicking controversy" are gonna flood the section.

Fucking dumbasses!

Since you are not a paid member, you wouldn't know that I, in fact, DID post a picture, since this is the thread for that sort of thing.

Furthermore, this thread is for pictures and comments.

The first post...by the person who created this thread:

New thread for all your pictures and comments!

That's exactly what you got from me...a picture AND comments.  And, yes, we are likely to see many more comments.  I think that's a good thing, seeing as how this is a forum.  Don't you?

If all you want are pictures, then I suggest you become a paid member of this forum and visit the Attachments Center as much as possible.  Then you won't have to read all those nasty, irritating comments.

I should add that I apologized in advance to those who don't like my post.  You probably should have just accepted my apology and moved on...instead of acting like an asshole.

First of all I should clarify that my comment wasn't meant for you only. Because right before you several people posted their bullshit predictions on the length of stay of this couple and discussions on weather to renew their membership. This is NOT a place for those kinds of posts.

Second, I got everything I need and I don't need you to tell me what I should do. I just want people to post their stuff in the right sections. It's been a long term disease in CC with people posting garbage in video threads and picture threads. At the same time other retards start new and new threads for every picture or video they record

First of all I should clarify that my comment wasn't meant for you only.

Well, hell...you could have fooled me because the first words in your post were:  "Would you stop posting this crap in the pictures section!"

Because right before you several people posted their bullshit predictions on the length of stay of this couple and discussions on weather to renew their membership. This is NOT a place for those kinds of posts.

If those comments were in response to a picture that was posted, then this IS the place for those kinds of posts

Second, I got everything I need and I don't need you to tell me what I should do.

And yet...you feel that I need you to tell ME what to do?

I just want people to post their stuff in the right sections.

You know the saying, I'm sure..."Want in one hand and shit in the other...see which fills up faster."

It's been a long term disease in CC with people posting garbage in video threads and picture threads. At the same time other retards start new and new threads for every picture or video they record

Looks to me like YOU are the only one who has a problem with it.

I guess my final response to you is, Fuck Off!!

Hey!

I have an idea:  How 'bout a cranky-bitchy-nasty moratorium?

There are several of us why haven't / can't / don't want to / refuse to / are unwilling to ... follow the drama.

Yeah...I don't have a problem with that. 

In fact, Snaky now has the dubious dishonor of being the very first person I've place in my ignore list...after being a member of this forum for nearly 2 years.  So...I won't be seeing anymore of his verbal diarrhea any longer.

j'ai quitté l'histoire ce matin ( 10h heure française ) grosse engueulade , pleure a tous les étages , la blonde est sorti et n'est toujours pas rentré , nina and kira is finish ?

Olla le temps de passer de RLC à CC à RLC , la blonde est dans les bras de la rousse ! ça va être chaud a suivre l'histoire ...

je sais pas si ça va être chaud snoop mais a force de faire la tronche elle finira par lasser la brune le matin elle fait la gueule on la retrouve le soir elle fais la gueule pourtant la brune lui a offert des cadeaux mais non la soupe a la grimace se soir

donc toujours pas de minous sur les trois lol

bises snoop

j'ai quitté l'histoire ce matin ( 10h heure française ) grosse engueulade , pleure a tous les étages , la blonde est sorti et n'est toujours pas rentré , nina and kira is finish ?

Olla le temps de passer de RLC à CC à RLC , la blonde est dans les bras de la rousse ! ça va être chaud a suivre l'histoire ...

je sais pas si ça va être chaud snoop mais a force de faire la tronche elle finira par lasser la brune le matin elle fait la gueule on la retrouve le soir elle fais la gueule pourtant la brune lui a offert des cadeaux mais non la soupe a la grimace se soir

donc toujours pas de minous sur les trois lol

bises snoop

Bah ouais, les gonzesses ça fait la gueule, on ne sait pas pourquoi...  ;D  Ou plutôt si, on sait. C'est juste pour faire chier l'autre...