• You must be 18 or older to access this site
    • 6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Looks beautiful with glasses 

what does she look like when you take them off?

• Those were the days, my friend. She was so thin that she couldn't hold a Coke can between her thighs.  I remember watching Paul fuck her on that rug one night (night for me).  In his usual fashion, he finished well before her, got up right away and went to the bathroom to wash the nastiness from his precious pecker. She was left laying there pressing the heel of her hand against her pubic bone, knees up and together, rocking her hips in what appeared to be near pain. Just left her hanging. 

I have to say, comparing the young Leora to the current, I prefer her present physical condition. Paul appears to at least last longer, too, although I think he could be replaced by a much better man and everyone, Leora and fans, would be happier. I wonder what daddy trauma Leora has experienced that makes her cling to this slug.

• 8 hours ago, itohkata said:

You proved the very first part of what you said with what followed in a spectacular manner. 

I know that you find it easier to attack the messenger than to make a cogent comment about the message. But then, water always seeks its own level.

• 16 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Has Hawk ever done sexually with Marilyn ?

Why shoud he ?