Spanish Threads

FN

I welcome all the spanish users. And people of other language also..

May i suggest to keep the present threads in English, and start separate threads in other languages when needed. ?

Feel free to comment pro's and cons to my suggestion. :)

Guest Xplicit!

Hello to everybody.

I am spanish and i can translate something from gia and ian and anna and danna.

Btw just to know, one of my friends knows anna or dana (the slim girl) from school  :o

I always read the forum but i was waiting to get my accoun xplicit approval so i can post here. Now i know i can post anyways lol.

Admin i create my account here before lina&Mark, Gia&Ian and Anna&Dana appears in reallifecam.com so i would appreciate so much if you active my account because for sure i wont spam or something.

MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS!!!!

Saludos.

Hello to everybody.

Btw just to know, one of my friends knows anna or dana (the slim girl) from school  :o

I always read the forum but i was waiting to get my accoun xplicit approval so i can post here. Now i know i can post anyways lol.

Admin i create my account here before lina&Mark, Gia&Ian and Anna&Dana appears in reallifecam.com so i would appreciate so much if you active my account because for sure i wont spam or something.

Saludos.

Welcome!!

I look forward to seeing your commentary and translations.  This would be much appreciated.

In regard to your friend knowing one of the girls...I guess it is true when they say:  "It's a small world, after all"

Hello to everybody.

Saludos.

Approved.

Approved.

Thank you.

Welcome!!

I look forward to seeing your commentary and translations.  This would be much appreciated.

In regard to your friend knowing one of the girls...I guess it is true when they say:  "It's a small world, after all"

Thank you very much man, you are the boss  8)

As i know, Nora and kiko live in Barcelona, Spain. 400km away from me.

Anna&Danna and Gia&Ian, I'm still trying to know where they are. I will continue trying to know which city they are.

I remember the first day of Gia&Ian she was talking about they should look for more apartments because she doesn't like the cams. She also talks to the camera operators that she doesn't want close-up view  :'( that's why the angle of the cam aren't good as others apartments.

• 2 weeks later...

As you may or may not already know,it is possible for an unlimited amount of people to sign in and access all cams while using the same log in details. You can try this yourself or with friends. All it takes is for 1 person to sign up and then pass the email and password around. So instead of everyone paying for cam access individually, a group is better to take it in turns to sign up and all share same log in details.

As you may or may not already know,it is possible for an unlimited amount of people to sign in and access all cams while using the same log in details. You can try this yourself or with friends. All it takes is for 1 person to sign up and then pass the email and password around. So instead of everyone paying for cam access individually, a group is better to take it in turns to sign up and all share same log in details.

It is considered bad forum etiquette to spam the same message in different threads.  Please don't do this.

Now...about your information.  RLC will quickly realize people are doing what you suggested and take steps to counter your tactic.

If I...as a subscriber...log on at my home computer, they have a record of my ISP.  If I log in on my friend's computer at his house, they have a record of that ISP as well.  In my case, there is no problem because most of my logins are from one ISP.  But if a group of people use your tactic, they will see a whole bunch of ISP's from widely different locations.  They won't like that.

Now, they might be nice and send the subscriber an email telling them to stop.  Or they might just ban the account with no warning.  Would you, as the subscriber, want to lose your money like that?

I wouldn't.