Misty Part #1

while misty plays footsie with the latest new guy i'd like to comment on the bedroom cams. the 1 near the window needs to be raised up & then pointed down toward the bed. the other 1 needs to be moved a couple of feet to the right. there have allready been instances of misty & guys not undercover but the view being blocked by the cover lying between them & the windowcam. the other cam give only a straight on view of whomever's ass happens to be on top at the moment. allthough misty has allready fucked several guys only a couple have been good entertainment since the captured vid is many times not showing anythimg more than 2 bodies basically hugging each other. jmo but i think that it can be greatly improved!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while misty plays footsie with the latest new guy i'd like to comment on the bedroom cams. the 1 near the window needs to be raised up & then pointed down toward the bed. the other 1 needs to be moved a couple of feet to the right. there have allready been instances of misty & guys not undercover but the view being blocked by the cover lying between them & the windowcam. the other cam give only a straight on view of whomever's ass happens to be on top at the moment. allthough misty has allready fucked several guys only a couple have been good entertainment since the captured vid is many times not showing anythimg more than 2 bodies basically hugging each other. jmo but i think that it can be greatly improved!

That's another good suggestion, you're on fire today golfer.

• Like 1