Misty Part #1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

by who? And who slapped who first?

guy.png

Don't know that part... it seems they was playing.. (at least girls are laughing a few seconds before) then i change cam and only saw misty slap the guy and he slapped her after (but something happened before).. after slaps lisa jumped to the guy back and they run away with him from the house ... now the went to lisa house to send the other guys away

image.jpg
image.jpg

was after this moment when misty arrived... 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So that's #25?

So go back to the number 24 because the way things have just heated up with Misty, he and Lisa in physical attacks, this one does not come back here.
The curious thing is that the act was at the level of play and repeats the slap slaps began to fly through the air

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

guy.png

Don't know that part... it seems they was playing.. (at least girls are laughing a few seconds before) then i change cam and only saw misty slap the guy and he slapped her after (but something happened before).. after slaps lisa jumped to the guy back and they run away with him from the house ... now the went to lisa house to send the other guys away

image.jpg
image.jpg

was after this moment when misty arrived... 

Well, as always and could not have thought of being different the first slap was given by Misty in him and he retaliated. Lisa got in the middle and I think some of them were left for her, too. They were able to push him out the door.

But at what risk.

• Like 1