Misty Part #1

Just now, mic351 said:

It appears as if she's really not that attracted to this guy.  I noticed the same thing last night.  You could tell she really wasn't attracted to Dean..  I simply cannot figure why Anna and Alex let him come over at all..

apparently this guy just needs to take out his dick & jam it into her. it worked for dean. i really don't think that's good however.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

apparently this guy just needs to take out his dick & jam it into her. it worked for dean. i really don't think that's good however.

Tonight Golfer owns the internet....

I didn't see anything because only have acess to the free cams... But didn't expected too much 

It goes in the way that i said today... Yesterday night she had sex at least 3-4 times with good cumplicity... she bates today at least 2 times... Unless she have some problem it's suppose (i guess) to rest and not force too much the body. 

Probably she's trying too much and thinking too much in the viewers.. and is trying to find the first on the list that accept to go to her house even if she doesn't feel very confortable with him

just a thought

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't see anything because only have acess to the free cams... But didn't expected too much 

It goes in the way that i said today... Yesterday night she had sex at least 3-4 times with good cumplicity... she bates today at least 2 times... Unless she have some problem it's suppose (i guess) to rest and not force too much the body. 

Probably she's trying too much and thinking too much in the viewers.. and is trying to find the first on the list that accept to go to her house even if she doesn't feel very confortable with him

just a thought

you're probably right about that she needed a rest. but why drag this guy in & then hide undercover? also she drank a lot of a bottle of something before getting in bed with the guy. it's been said here that she doesn't like drunk guys but the 1st night she was at anna's she was literally carried in totally unconcious from something. maybe she is bi-polar & this is the depressed part tomight. but i feel sorry for the guy. he probably thought that he would have a gr8 time & instead got this. 

Capture_2017_08_01_22_30_19_848.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're probably right about that she needed a rest. but why drag this guy in & then hide undercover? 

but i feel sorry for the guy. he probably thought that he would have a gr8 time & instead got this. 

Don't know maybe she knows that will be a 'bad perfomance' but is trying to have sex all time

If he is friend of her, probably he will have other oportunities ahah

We don't know.  For all we know she met him someplace and had a drink.  He might think he's super cool and said: "Why don't we go back to your place?"  Who knows?  He may have heard some talk.  So she may have agree but told him up front she wasn't promising him anything.  He saw the cams or she told him about the cams and he decided he wanted mole sex. She most likely wasn't that attracted to him and knew mole sex wouldn't help the ratings so she might have said "screw this."  Especially after it appears he had his 30-secs of fame.  I think she simply shut him down.  She might figure she paid her dues last night to someone she was not attracted to.  Now all of this is nothing more than speculation.  But that's all I've been reading on this board tonight anyways so I figured I'd add my 2-cents in.