"LOST IN TRANSLATION" EXPERIMENT - TRY IT YOURSELVES!!

Guest HappyChap

Guest Squirrel

Actually I just realised what a dumb suggestion that was....you need to find some Russian love potry....

sorry, love POETRY not potry (= pottery!!) .... dur!!!

I already tried this on translate.google.com.

Takes time. But it's loads of fun when the RLC people are all asleep. Here's how you do it for funnier results:

1) Dang it, use lotsa slang. Spel improperly.Don't spaceout the words properly. Germans do thisoften: it totally fu_Ks up Google translate.

2) Convert to Spanish, then French. Then German. And especially Dutch. We got lots Euros on this site. Gotta include these blokes in the mix.

3) Don't be forgeten' Turkish. Got some of them Turkish speakers here. Then do Urkrainian.

4) Then go back to Ingish.

Five) You will no longer recognize what you've said...

(Result: auf ingles)

) Dang, I use a lot of jargon. . Spaceout T improperly.Don games with "good Germans often is: totally fu_Ks on Google Translate.

French at the time) Spanish 2 turn. What is German. And especially the Dutch. There are so many euros on the site. I need to understand the combination of these guys.

3) Do not forgeten Turkey. "They have some turkoyazychnyh. Then make Urkrainian.

4) Ingish more.

Five) What do you mean ...

I suspect Google Translate is far better starting from English. A better test would be to start from Russian and move to Spanish and then to English. Translate invariable gets the structure of the sentence wrong!

Key words come at the end of an English sentence but appear to start with key words in other languages. Btw I cannot speak any other language than English, American, Australian, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand or South African! Fucking hell I AM multi-lingual!!!

You really speak South African ? I speak it too and I'm Dutch.