Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Right, all 5 would go to Nicole!

The "haters" didn't post just mean it was good, so it is no need to post really, nothing to complain about. I'm like that myself, but I actually commented on Nicole last night!

What I find more strange, the guys usually commenting every blink by the others, or praising others for a brief flash of skin, have been remarkably quiet, or not even mentioned it!

I didn't say 'haters' Ed, But an odd positive post from them wouldn't have gone amiss...But yes, there weren't many posts from anyone on what was an epic show...I missed quite a bit, and watched it on replay today...It's always better live though...:biggrin:

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Did they go into the downstairs bathroom together?

yes. :) to listen to the call and looks like they are hurry to leave, 

they received couple of whatsapp messages since then and each time Polya is looking at them as if they are very important 

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I could care less who or how often Nicole fucks some guy she just meets when she comes to Barcelona.  I don't care to see any of the girls have girl on guy sex.  Maybe that is why I don't say anything that I haven't already said before!

I just thought you had a bit of a soft spot for MY GIRL...:biggrin:

Just now, meran said:

yes. :) to listen to the call and looks like they are hurry to leave, 

they received couple of whatsapp messages since then and each time Polya is looking at them as if they are very important 

Do you have replay?  If so, see if you can watch what they each did before they go into the downstairs bathroom.  I bet they went in there to snort a line or two!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just thought you had a bit of a soft spot for MY GIRL...:biggrin:

I've always liked Nicole.  There are some things she does and has done that bothered me, but I've always liked her.  I'm just not head over heels with her as you are!!

• Like 1

they both just started to get ready after that call as if they are going to miss a train or someone is waiting for them . 
Mouthwash for Polya  and something in mouth ,  may be mouth freshener, 
Helen took some pack from Polya and put it in her bag. 

2 minutes ago, meran said:

they both just started to get ready after that call as if they are going to miss a train or someone is waiting for them . 
Mouthwash for Polya  and something in mouth ,  may be mouth freshener, 
Helen took some pack from Polya and put it in her bag. 

I'll wait until one of my friends get's home tonight and ask him to send me a video clip or two and I'll report later.