Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Addio Helen e vi ringrazio per il vostro soggiorno, condividere la tua vita con noi.
Vi auguro tutto il meglio nella vita con tuo figlio e ciò che il futuro vi darà ......

I hope in return of Rebecca
At least she has beautiful tits and uses naked heels !!!!

So my subscription and replay make sense

B1 might be UM for a while, I don't know if the posters have damaged the wall, but Helen has also painted directly on the wall, the room might need repainting!

Once when she came home late at night, she painted a big jing/jang sign on her wall.

And that night she did the wild preformance, where she fell of the stairs, she also painted FCB on the bedroom wall. 

I see no mentioning of it here, maybe is too blasphemic to address here, but it is reasons to believe Helen was "fired" (told to leave) from RLC earlier than planned.

Yesterday she was angry after recieving a text, and that is when she tore down all the posters from the wall. And last night, when she was packing, and her phone died on her,  smashed her phone really hard into the drawer, and she broke down crying and sobbing.

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

RLC Si prega di cacciare Polya nel più breve tempo possibile.

Tranne andando a festa ogni sera e trascinando le altre ragazze con lei la sua lei non fa nulla. Dopo più di 120 giorni è troppo è troppo

non vogliamo pagare per questo

I COMPLETELY AGREE.
THE RETURN GIRLS ARE A SHIFT
THE NEW PUNK
CREDO RLC WILL CHANGE POLICY
AND RESPONSIBLE CASTING

I SAY BEST!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1